View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Thornlands?
Thornlands removalists start at $68 per half hour, with an average price of $71.83 per half hour. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Thornlands offers costs as little as $851. You can save money by comparing Thornlands moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
What's included when you book a Thornlands removalist through Muval?
Experienced removalistsA removalist truck and two men (depending on the size of your move) will come to collect and deliver your items.
Loading and unloadingFull service loading and unloading of the removal truck is included with every move. Packing services are available at extra cost.
Protective coveringYour items will be protected with heavy blankets using moving industry best practices. These blankets help prevent your items from damage.
Insurance optionsWhile we ensure our furniture removalists have transit insurance, extra removals insurance for accidental breakage is available through Muval Cover.
SchedulingThe removalists will confirm exact pickup and delivery times when they accept your job.
Start your booking now to see why after 20,000 moves completed, 9.4/10 people who use Muval would recommend our services to a friend or family member.
People moving house in Thornlands are booking local removalists through Muval
Our highly recommended network of Thornlands removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Thornlands to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $68 per half hour.
- 18 Bottlewood Court, Burleigh Waters QLD, AustraliaThe most trusted Family owner removalist company on the Gold Coast delivering superior customer service throughout your move.
- 4.83 (143 reviews)89 MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton QLD, AustraliaWith over 10 years experience, we understand the customers needs, for us, it's NOT just money, it's all about a good customer service.
- 4.71 (682 reviews)181 Boundary Road, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaFamily run and operated, offering a 6 day a week service from Brisbane to Melbourne and return. No contractors or day workers.
- 123 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD, AustraliaAt Horizon Transport Group our mission is to deliver the best experience possible to our customers, removing all the pressure of moving!
- 4.91 (234 reviews)76 Pentex Street, Salisbury QLD, AustraliaR2G Transport is established in the industry in QLD and NSW, where customer satisfaction is our top priority. Make the right move!
- 4.62 (561 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!
- 4.80 (133 reviews)Varsity Lakes QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.
- 7 Riverside Circuit, Joyner QLD, AustraliaAbsolute Prestige Packing & Moving are an innovative industry forwarding company, we focus on providing exceptional service to our customers
- 5.00 (9 reviews)Coopers Plains QLD, AustraliaBryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.
- 4.80 (301 reviews)66 Pine Mountain Rd, North Ipswich QLD 4305, AustraliaServicing Queensland & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.
- 4.66 (122 reviews)Cayuga St, Nerang QLD 4211, AustraliaLincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
Removalist services in Thornlands
We offer a range of expert furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Our furniture removals services inclide wrapping your items in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our furniture removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for high quality Thornlands removalists and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Thornlands has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Thornlands allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
Plus, we can provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Thornlands removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Thornlands removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Thornlands in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find professional furniture removalists in Thornlands?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Thornlands movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (517) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Thornlands
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Thornlands. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Thornlands
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Thornlands removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.