Regents Park QLD Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Regents Park?
Regents Park removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $68.67. So, hiring quality Regents Park removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Regents Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Regents Park QLD removalists
Find the best Regents Park QLD removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $52 per half hour.
- 4.78 (469 reviews)484 Bilsen Road, Geebung QLD, AustraliaWe are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.
- 3.86 (21 reviews)62 Randolph Street, Rocklea QLD, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.73 (79 reviews)6 Patonga Street, Ashmore Gold Coast, QLD, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.27 (26 reviews)114 Balham Road, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaWhether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.
- 4.99 (72 reviews)Dalmeny Street, Willawong QLD, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.88 (110 reviews)Cayuga St, Nerang QLD 4211, AustraliaLincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.
- 4.60 (270 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!
- 4.89 (9 reviews)38 Centenary Place, Logan Village QLD, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 5.00 (47 reviews)Albion QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families
- 5.00 (24 reviews)26 Waters Road, Bonogin QLD, AustraliaFamily owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.
- 4.53 (47 reviews)4/147 Boniface Street, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaExpress Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.
- 4.82 (240 reviews)335 Reedy Creek Rd, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220, AustraliaRobina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.
- 4.67 (39 reviews)149 Ryan Street, West End QLD, AustraliaWith over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.
- 4.92 (36 reviews)40 Castlebar Street, Kangaroo Point QLD, AustraliaReady2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Brisbane QLD, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.88 (124 reviews)240 Peachey Road, Ormeau QLD, AustraliaWhether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Regents Park QLD removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Regents Park QLD in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (164) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Doug5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Zoe Strout5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jgreen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Perth5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alexandra Sideris5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Liam Thomas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Michelle Harvey5 out of 5 stars on Google
Beverly Standing5 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on
Natalie Low5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sia East5 out of 5 stars on Google
Glen Durrant5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jennifer Czupak5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Alex Watson5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Hennie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Joshua Kearvell5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michelle5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Petra Tailor5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.