Slacks Creek Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Slacks Creek?
Slacks Creek removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $68.67. So, hiring quality Slacks Creek removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Slacks Creek moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Slacks Creek removalists
Find the best Slacks Creek removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $52 per half hour.
- 4.78 (469 reviews)484 Bilsen Road, Geebung QLD, AustraliaWe are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.
- 3.86 (21 reviews)62 Randolph Street, Rocklea QLD, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.73 (79 reviews)6 Patonga Street, Ashmore Gold Coast, QLD, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.27 (26 reviews)114 Balham Road, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaWhether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.
- 4.99 (72 reviews)Dalmeny Street, Willawong QLD, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.88 (110 reviews)Cayuga St, Nerang QLD 4211, AustraliaLincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.
- 4.60 (270 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!
- 4.89 (9 reviews)38 Centenary Place, Logan Village QLD, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 5.00 (47 reviews)Albion QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families
- 5.00 (24 reviews)26 Waters Road, Bonogin QLD, AustraliaFamily owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.
- 4.53 (47 reviews)4/147 Boniface Street, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaExpress Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.
- 4.82 (240 reviews)335 Reedy Creek Rd, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220, AustraliaRobina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.
- 4.67 (39 reviews)149 Ryan Street, West End QLD, AustraliaWith over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.
- 4.92 (36 reviews)40 Castlebar Street, Kangaroo Point QLD, AustraliaReady2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Brisbane QLD, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.88 (124 reviews)240 Peachey Road, Ormeau QLD, AustraliaWhether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Slacks Creek removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Slacks Creek in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (164) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Hayley5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Xandria Tavita5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Ian W5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgia Jones5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Binda5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tony5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michael Delpach5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Daniel Ahern5 out of 5 stars on Google
Gianni Saraceni5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Trenta Ellemans5 out of 5 stars on Google
Bryce Jones5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
BROOKE LINGARD5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Benjamin Konto5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Shaun Kerrigan5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on
Maree Simson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nessie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Monique Blom5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.