View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Sumner?
Sumner removalists start at $65 per half hour, with an average price of $71.83. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Sumner offers costs as little as $819. You can save money by comparing Sumner moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Sumner removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Sumner to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $54 per half hour.
- 4.71 (682 reviews)484 Bilsen Road, Geebung QLD, AustraliaFamily run and operated, offering a 6 day a week service from Brisbane to Melbourne and return. No contractors or day workers.
- 4.36 (732 reviews)Slacks Creek QLD, AustraliaWe provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.40 (192 reviews)62 Randolph Street, Rocklea QLD, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.68 (105 reviews)6 Patonga Street, Ashmore Gold Coast, QLD, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.84 (166 reviews)Dalmeny Street, Willawong QLD, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.80 (301 reviews)66 Pine Mountain Rd, North Ipswich QLD 4305, AustraliaServicing Queensland & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.
- 4.66 (122 reviews)Cayuga St, Nerang QLD 4211, AustraliaLincoln and his team are highly experienced Removalist in the field of local and in particular Interstate Backloading.
- 4.62 (561 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!
- 4.80 (133 reviews)Bundall QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.
- 4.71 (42 reviews)26 Waters Road, Bonogin QLD, AustraliaFamily owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.
- 5.00 (76 reviews)1 Commerce Avenue, Warana QLD, AustraliaSearching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.
- 4.80 (308 reviews)335 Reedy Creek Rd, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220, AustraliaRobina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.
- 4.91 (234 reviews)139 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD, AustraliaReady2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. Make the right move!
- 4.56 (32 reviews)Brisbane QLD, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.89 (291 reviews)Helensvale QLD, AustraliaWhether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.
- 4.21 (501 reviews)Underwood QLD, AustraliaAffordable Movers Brisbane is a professional and reliable Brisbane based removalist company that can service all of your relocation needs.
- 5.00 (59 reviews)18 Merion Crescent, North Lakes QLD, AustraliaEastern State Removals is a family run furniture removals specialist providing professional and quality focused moving services since 2010.
- 5.00 (9 reviews)Coopers Plains QLD, AustraliaBryant & Co Removals & Storage are Brisbane based family owned removals and storage company with a range of local and interstate services.
- 4.72 (39 reviews)9/14 Argyle St, Albion QLD, AustraliaXpress Movers is an experienced, reliable, and committed removalist company that provides high quality service!
- 123 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD, AustraliaAt Horizon Transport Group our mission is to deliver the best experience possible to our customers, removing all the pressure of moving!
- 5.00 (5 reviews)123 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD, AustraliaFenix Removals is a local growing company in the Brisbane area, with more than 3 years removalist experience with a good and reliable crew!
- 7 Riverside Circuit, Joyner QLD, AustraliaAbsolute Prestige Packing & Moving are an innovative industry forwarding company, we focus on providing exceptional service to our customers
Removalist services in Sumner
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Sumner and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Sumner has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Sumner allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Sumner removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Sumner removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Sumner in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Sumner?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Sumner movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (363) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Sumner
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Sumner. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Sumner
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Sumner removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.