Removalists Norman Park
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Norman Park?
Norman Park removalists start at $68 per half hour, with an average price of $71.55 per half hour. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Norman Park offers costs as little as $851. You can save money by comparing Norman Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
What's included when you book a Norman Park removalist through Muval?
Experienced removalistsA removalist truck and two men (depending on the size of your move) will come to collect and deliver your items.
Loading and unloadingFull service loading and unloading of the removal truck is included with every move. Packing services are available at extra cost.
Protective coveringYour items will be protected with heavy blankets using moving industry best practices. These blankets help prevent your items from damage.
Insurance optionsWhile we ensure our furniture removalists have transit insurance, extra removals insurance for accidental breakage is available through Muval Cover.
SchedulingThe removalists will confirm exact pickup and delivery times when they accept your job.
Start your booking now to see why after 20,000 moves completed, 9.4/10 people who use Muval would recommend our services to a friend or family member.
People moving house in Norman Park are booking local removalists through Muval
Our highly recommended network of Norman Park removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Norman Park to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $68 per half hour.
- 4.80 (308 reviews)335 Reedy Creek Rd, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220, AustraliaRobina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.
- 4.68 (105 reviews)6 Patonga Street, Ashmore Gold Coast, QLD, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.62 (561 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Removals locally and interstate!
- 4.83 (143 reviews)89 MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton QLD, AustraliaWith over 10 years experience, we understand the customers needs, for us, it's NOT just money, it's all about a good customer service.
- 123 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD, AustraliaAt Horizon Transport Group our mission is to deliver the best experience possible to our customers, removing all the pressure of moving!
- 4.80 (133 reviews)Bundall QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.
- 4.91 (234 reviews)76 Pentex Street, Salisbury QLD, AustraliaR2G Transport is established in the industry in QLD and NSW, where customer satisfaction is our top priority. Make the right move!
- 5.00 (5 reviews)123 Sandgate Road, Albion QLD, AustraliaFenix Removals is a local growing company in the Brisbane area, with more than 3 years removalist experience with a good and reliable crew!
- 4.93 (57 reviews)7-9 Runway Drive, Marcoola QLD, AustraliaA local family owned business with 25 years experience in the Removal Industry, we'll transport your belongings safely without fuss on time
- 5 Lakes Drive, Tweed Heads West NSW, AustraliaCharm Removals are your premium local and interstate moving choice.
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
Removalist services in Norman Park
We offer a range of expert furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Our furniture removals services inclide wrapping your items in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our furniture removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for high quality Norman Park removalists and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Norman Park has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Norman Park allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
Plus, we can provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Norman Park removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Norman Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Norman Park in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find professional furniture removalists in Norman Park?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Norman Park movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Don't take our word for it4.8 (517) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Norman Park
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Norman Park. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Norman Park
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Norman Park removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.