View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Graceville?
The average price of Graceville removalists is $77.25 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Graceville the cost works out to be around $973.35 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Graceville moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Graceville removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Graceville in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Graceville removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $58 per half hour.
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Rae Emmett5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Nathan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgina Lucas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Debbie Buesnel5 out of 5 stars on Google
Margie Van Der Zalm5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Nick Hart5 out of 5 stars on Google
Irina Arhipova5 out of 5 stars on Google
Melvin5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Sarah cat5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Meenakshi Katyal5 out of 5 stars on Google
Shellie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anthony Abi Akl5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rhodbronte5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sam Kaye5 out of 5 stars on
tophermorrison5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Julia powell5 out of 5 stars on Google
Anita Daly5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.