Junction Village Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Junction Village?
Junction Village removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $62.81. So, hiring quality Junction Village removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Junction Village moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Junction Village removalists
Find the best Junction Village removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $47 per half hour.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.44 (66 reviews)5 Heales Road, Corio VIC, AustraliaWith over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)37 Zilla Court, Dandenong South VIC, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.75 (225 reviews)580a Koo Wee Rup Rd, Pakenham South VIC, AustraliaServicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.
- 4.89 (9 reviews)52 Sun St, Moolap VIC, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 4.87 (720 reviews)21 Trickey Avenue, Sydenham VIC, AustraliaWhen you need honest, hard working, reliable and affordable Melbourne movers, you need the kahlon movers.
- 4.90 (141 reviews)121 Keys Road, Moorabbin VIC, AustraliaMelbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company
- 4.88 (8 reviews)Mill Park VIC, AustraliaNeed The Best Removalist? | RemovinGo is Safe & Reliable Removalist We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Melbourne VIC, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 5.00 (38 reviews)62 Picnic Street, Mount Eliza VIC, AustraliaQuick 'n' Slick Removals are a team of efficient and trustworthy removalists, offering solutions for any move! Great rates & great service
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Junction Village removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Junction Village in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Melissa Thornton5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Bruce Walker5 out of 5 stars on Google
Petra Tailor5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
RobertFM5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Mark & Liz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Greta5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ingrid Croall5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Sue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Dhivya5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Margot Wallace5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ian5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Trenta Ellemans5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sarah5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Claire Spalding5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Corey5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
snowade5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Maggie5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.