Removalists Mount Evelyn
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Mount Evelyn?
Mount Evelyn removalists start at $65 per half hour, with an average price of $73.30. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Mount Evelyn offers costs as little as $819. You can save money by comparing Mount Evelyn moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Mount Evelyn removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Mount Evelyn to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $55 per half hour.
- 4.36 (732 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaWe provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.53 (131 reviews)5 Heales Road, Corio VIC, AustraliaWith over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.
- 4.51 (782 reviews)37 Zilla Court, Dandenong South VIC, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 3.91 (137 reviews)CBD, Melbourne VIC, AustraliaEnjoy A Worry-Free Move At Great Prices, Fragile Items? Rely On Us!
- 4.84 (166 reviews)Sunshine West VIC, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.85 (261 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.
- 4.88 (864 reviews)21 Trickey Avenue, Sydenham VIC, AustraliaWhen you need honest, hard working, reliable and affordable Melbourne movers, you need the kahlon movers.
- 4.74 (227 reviews)121 Keys Road, Moorabbin VIC, AustraliaMelbourne's #1 Removal and Delivery Company
- 4.48 (111 reviews)Sunshine VIC, AustraliaInterstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.
- 4.74 (38 reviews)Mill Park VIC, AustraliaNeed The Best Removalist? We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
- 4.56 (32 reviews)Melbourne VIC, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.82 (17 reviews)Noble Park VIC, AustraliaJollyGood Removals will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.
- 4.91 (201 reviews)133 Elgar Road, Derrimut VIC, AustraliaAre you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal
- 4.90 (215 reviews)Port Melbourne VIC, AustraliaWe make each move as stress-free as possible by remaining highly organised and moving quickly and efficiently. Get your free estimate now!
- 4.61 (89 reviews)591 Pascoe Vale Road, Oak Park VIC, AustraliaJims Removals is here to take care of the heavy lifting for you. No matter the move, our expertise and care will put your mind at ease.
- 4.94 (132 reviews)95 Dunstan Parade, Port Melbourne VIC, AustraliaBest rated company in platforms like Google! Now we are in Muval to help you move, just send us a message 👍🏼
- 29 Spencer Street, Sunshine West VIC, AustraliaEstablished in 1987 Transcorp offers AFRA accredited removals & storage service. Our trucks come fully equipped and ready for your move.
- 4.95 (73 reviews)2/54 Barretta Rd, Ravenhall VIC, AustraliaWe provide a Professional and Friendly service, with daily interstate moves between Melbourne and Sydney and return.
- Noble Park VIC, AustraliaWe fully understand how stressful the process of moving can be, so we work hard to make sure every moving job we complete is as hassle-free.
- 13 Trevor Crescent, Truganina VIC, AustraliaTenari Transport is a Logistics & Removals storage solutions company located in West Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 11 The Boulevarde, Doncaster VIC 3108, AustraliaMove home with Moving Mates! Reliable furniture removalists that understand just how important your furniture is to you.
Removalist services in Mount Evelyn
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Mount Evelyn and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Mount Evelyn has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Mount Evelyn allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Mount Evelyn removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Mount Evelyn removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Mount Evelyn in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Mount Evelyn?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Mount Evelyn movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Don't take our word for it4.7 (451) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Mount Evelyn
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Mount Evelyn. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Mount Evelyn
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Mount Evelyn removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.
View information currently available from each of the Australian State Governments to help answer your questions when it comes to moving house during Coronavirus border restrictions & self isolation lockdowns.