View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Thornbury?
The average price of Thornbury removalists is $63.75 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Thornbury the cost works out to be around $803.25 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Thornbury moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Thornbury removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $48 per half hour.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.44 (66 reviews)5 Heales Road, Corio VIC, AustraliaWith over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)37 Zilla Court, Dandenong South VIC, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.75 (225 reviews)580a Koo Wee Rup Rd, Pakenham South VIC, AustraliaServicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.
- 4.89 (9 reviews)52 Sun St, Moolap VIC, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 4.90 (141 reviews)121 Keys Road, Moorabbin VIC, AustraliaMelbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company
- 4.88 (8 reviews)Mill Park VIC, AustraliaNeed The Best Removalist? | RemovinGo is Safe & Reliable Removalist We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Melbourne VIC, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Thornbury removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Thornbury in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
New West Aussies5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
katrinab185 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Lana Jephcote5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
RL_Coke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
D Johnstone5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Giovanni Forner5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
SonyaH5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
garryb6095 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Shell Mutch5 out of 5 stars on Google
Joanne Cowburn5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Justin McGinnity5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Jennifer Tate5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Ilona Sturla5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kate5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Darren5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rhiannon Bond5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Tracy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.