Chelsea Heights Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Chelsea Heights?
The average price of Chelsea Heights removalists is $63.75 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Chelsea Heights the cost works out to be around $803.25 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Chelsea Heights moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Chelsea Heights removalists
Find the best Chelsea Heights removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $48 per half hour.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.44 (66 reviews)5 Heales Road, Corio VIC, AustraliaWith over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)37 Zilla Court, Dandenong South VIC, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.75 (225 reviews)580a Koo Wee Rup Rd, Pakenham South VIC, AustraliaServicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.
- 4.89 (9 reviews)52 Sun St, Moolap VIC, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 4.90 (141 reviews)121 Keys Road, Moorabbin VIC, AustraliaMelbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company
- 4.88 (8 reviews)Mill Park VIC, AustraliaNeed The Best Removalist? | RemovinGo is Safe & Reliable Removalist We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Melbourne VIC, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Chelsea Heights removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Chelsea Heights in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Nic Wallace5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
M.Clark5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Caitlin5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jeanne Schulmeister5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Andjelko Spasojevic5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Michelle Harvey5 out of 5 stars on Google
russ smith5 out of 5 stars on Google
Glenn Feeney5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Nick5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jill5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mark & Liz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
gretab5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
rachel5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Deb5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mazza5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Adrian Mcdonald5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jane Ackman5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.