Keilor Downs Removalists
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Keilor Downs?
The average price of Keilor Downs removalists is $67.08 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Keilor Downs the cost works out to be around $845.21 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Keilor Downs moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Keilor Downs removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Keilor Downs in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Keilor Downs removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $50 per half hour.
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Sheila Pinniger5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Stefania5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sam Webster5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Renee Le Grande5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Viktor5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mick5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Tarek Elwan5 out of 5 stars on Google
David Sen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kari5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anita Daly5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jay5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kathy E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Steph B5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Maria5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mario Taleb5 out of 5 stars on Google
Carol Y5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jill J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.