View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Balgowlah?
The average price of removalists Balgowlah is $58.05 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Balgowlah the cost works out to be around $928.80 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Balgowlah moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Balgowlah removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Balgowlah in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Carol Younes5 out of 5 stars on Google
Colleen Dooley5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Andrei Chorokhov5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sheree165 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgia Haden5 out of 5 stars on Google
Elise Blair5 out of 5 stars on Google
Roz Idiens5 out of 5 stars on Google
Daniela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Eugene Keh5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
David5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Dora Koutas5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ben N5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Chris Batt5 out of 5 stars on Google
Neil E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rae Emmett5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Emma Lou5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Rachel5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.