Removalists Canada Bay
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Canada Bay?
Canada Bay removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $72.86 per half hour. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Canada Bay offers costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Canada Bay moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
What's included when you book a Canada Bay removalist through Muval?
Experienced removalistsA removalist truck and two men (depending on the size of your move) will come to collect and deliver your items.
Loading and unloadingFull service loading and unloading of the removal truck is included with every move. Packing services are available at extra cost.
Protective coveringYour items will be protected with heavy blankets using moving industry best practices. These blankets help prevent your items from damage.
Insurance optionsWhile we ensure our furniture removalists have transit insurance, extra removals insurance for accidental breakage is available through Muval Cover.
SchedulingThe removalists will confirm exact pickup and delivery times when they accept your job.
Start your booking now to see why after 20,000 moves completed, 9.4/10 people who use Muval would recommend our services to a friend or family member.
People moving house in Canada Bay are booking local removalists through Muval
Our highly recommended network of Canada Bay removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Canada Bay to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $60 per half hour.
- 32 Frogmore Road, Orchard Hills NSW, AustraliaWith over 60yrs experience & 20000+ happy customers, Hitchens is the #1 choice for removals across Penrith, Blaxland, Springwood & Blue Mtns
- Green Valley NSW, AustraliaMates Group Removals are a team of professional removalists that help people, families and businesses to move safely and professionally.
- 4.95 (61 reviews)4/331 Bondi Road, Bondi Beach New South Wales 2026, AustraliaWe are O’clock Removals, and we have a mission: Provide you the best relocation experience that you have ever had!
- 39 Whitaker Street, Yennora NSW, AustraliaIn N out Removalist are the industry leaders in interstate & local moves. Whether you’re moving home or office, we have you covered!
- 2/4 Villiers Place, Cromer New South Wales, AustraliaPosch & Silva Moving Solutions offer tailored removal quotes, taking into consideration all the factors involved with your move.
- 4.95 (1381 reviews)2/11 Penny Place, Arndell Park NSW, AustraliaWe take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.
- 4.48 (111 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaInterstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.
- 4.97 (116 reviews)110 Lamrock Avenue, Bondi Beach Sydney NSW, AustraliaRemovals company with more than 4000 jobs done but most importantly, with a purpose. With every job we are making the world a better place!
- 4.68 (105 reviews)Botany NSW, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.80 (15 reviews)60 Cowper Street, Randwick NSW, AustraliaAtlantis is a removal company committed to providing premium removal services to its clients.
- Liverpool NSW, AustraliaTenari Transport is a Logistics & Removals storage solutions company located in West Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 4.84 (166 reviews)Bandon Road, Vineyard NSW, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
Removalist services in Canada Bay
We offer a range of expert furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Our furniture removals services inclide wrapping your items in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our furniture removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for high quality Canada Bay removalists and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Canada Bay has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Canada Bay allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
Plus, we can provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Canada Bay removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Canada Bay removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Canada Bay in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find professional furniture removalists in Canada Bay?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Canada Bay movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is based on the cost of transporting 5 cubic metres.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (517) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Canada Bay
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Canada Bay. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Canada Bay
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Canada Bay removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.