View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Rozelle?
The average price of Rozelle removalists is $59.50 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Rozelle the cost works out to be around $749.70 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Rozelle moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Rozelle removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Rozelle in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Rozelle removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $45 per half hour.
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Tired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done?5.00 (26 reviews)
We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Jan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jose Miguel Peralta5 out of 5 stars on Google
Georgia Haden5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kim5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jenny5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Irina Arhipova5 out of 5 stars on Google
Anna Vinfield5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
Binosh Thomas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Danny Babs5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Carol Walsh5 out of 5 stars on Google
Andy C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Neil E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Fiona Darling5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mary Dreger5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Andy Macintyre5 out of 5 stars on Google
Emma5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
K.Chapman5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.