View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Sydenham?
The average price of Sydenham removalists is $66.19 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Sydenham the cost works out to be around $833.99 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Sydenham moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Sydenham removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $50 per half hour.
- 4.35 (369 reviews)Greenacre NSW, AustraliaWe provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)73/4 Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill NSW, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.68 (323 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLocal & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.
- 4.73 (79 reviews)Botany NSW, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)9 Goulburn St, Kings Park NSW 2148, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.89 (321 reviews)1/1a Seville St, Fairfield East NSW 2165, AustraliaWhen you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 5.00 (47 reviews)55 Falcon Street, Crows Nest NSW, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney
- 4.85 (212 reviews)40/50 Cosgrove Road, Strathfield South NSW, AustraliaWe are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.
- 4.65 (175 reviews)20/112 Benaroon Road, Lakemba NSW, AustraliaWe've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!
- 4.90 (31 reviews)45 Hugh Street, Belmore NSW, AustraliaAs experienced removalists in Sydney, we focus on customer satisfaction and help lighten the burden on our customers' shoulders!
- 5.00 (26 reviews)15 Small Street, Woollahra NSW, AustraliaTired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done? We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- 4.85 (105 reviews)29B Chapel Street, Marrickville NSW, AustraliaWe are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Sydenham removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Sydenham in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
J B5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Wilhelm5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Mel Henderson5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
John SawtellRickson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Elderwood Timber5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
BROOKE LINGARD5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Damien Viero5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sophia L'acqua5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
barbara-e5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Sissy5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Darren Cheah5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lauren5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Craig Hepburn5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Benjamin Konto5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
David Russell5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
jay5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Margaret5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.