View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Lidcombe?
Lidcombe removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $72.86 per half hour. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Lidcombe offers costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Lidcombe moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
What's included when you book a Lidcombe removalist through Muval?
Experienced removalistsA removalist truck and two men (depending on the size of your move) will come to collect and deliver your items.
Loading and unloadingFull service loading and unloading of the removal truck is included with every move. Packing services are available at extra cost.
Protective coveringYour items will be protected with heavy blankets using moving industry best practices. These blankets help prevent your items from damage.
Insurance optionsWhile we ensure our furniture removalists have transit insurance, extra removals insurance for accidental breakage is available through Muval Cover.
SchedulingThe removalists will confirm exact pickup and delivery times when they accept your job.
Start your booking now to see why after 20,000 moves completed, 9.4/10 people who use Muval would recommend our services to a friend or family member.
People moving house in Lidcombe are booking local removalists through Muval
Our highly recommended network of Lidcombe removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Lidcombe to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $60 per half hour.
- 39 Whitaker Street, Yennora NSW, AustraliaIn N out Removalist are the industry leaders in interstate & local moves. Whether you’re moving home or office, we have you covered!
- 4.80 (133 reviews)Bondi Beach NSW, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.
- 4.95 (179 reviews)Smithfield New South Wales, AustraliaInterstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states
- 4.91 (234 reviews)Redfern NSW, AustraliaR2G Transport is established in the industry in QLD and NSW, where customer satisfaction is our top priority. Make the right move!
- 4.91 (201 reviews)78/569 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaAre you looking for quality removalists in Perth who offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee? Then discover the brilliance of Brilliance Removal
- 4.90 (215 reviews)2-10 Nilson Avenue, Hillsdale NSW, AustraliaWe make each move as stress-free as possible by remaining highly organised and moving quickly and efficiently. Get your free estimate now!
- 4.95 (1381 reviews)2/11 Penny Place, Arndell Park NSW, AustraliaWe take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.
- Green Valley NSW, AustraliaMates Group Removals are a team of professional removalists that help people, families and businesses to move safely and professionally.
- 4.64 (328 reviews)29B Chapel Street, Marrickville NSW, AustraliaWe are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.
- Daleys Point Sydney New South Wales, AustraliaStart Fresh Removals provide a professional and reliable service tailored to suit every customers needs.
- 4.82 (17 reviews)Chippendale NSW, AustraliaJollyGood Removals will take your move from tiring and stressful, to effortlessly easy.
- 4.56 (9 reviews)119 Dunheved Circuit, Saint Marys NSW, AustraliaDawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.
Many removal companies in our network are members of the Australian Furniture Removalists Association (AFRA).
Removalist services in Lidcombe
We offer a range of expert furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Our furniture removals services inclide wrapping your items in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our furniture removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for high quality Lidcombe removalists and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Lidcombe has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Lidcombe allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
Plus, we can provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Lidcombe removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Lidcombe removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Lidcombe in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find professional furniture removalists in Lidcombe?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Lidcombe movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
In addition to the transit insurance that each removalist has, we offer removals insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premises.
Frequently asked questions
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (517) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Lidcombe
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Lidcombe. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Lidcombe
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Lidcombe removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.