Removalists Moore Park
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Moore Park?
Moore Park removalists start at $70 per half hour, with an average price of $73.94. So, for a full-service move of an average-sized, 3 bedroom house moved by one of the quality removalists Moore Park offers costs as little as $882. You can save money by comparing Moore Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Our highly recommended network of Moore Park removalists
We have hand picked the best removalists in Moore Park to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your move.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $55 per half hour.
- 4.38 (570 reviews)Greenacre NSW, AustraliaWe provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.
- 4.18 (444 reviews)73/4 Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill NSW, AustraliaWe provide caring and reliable furniture removalist services with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.70 (99 reviews)Botany NSW, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.96 (1238 reviews)14/14 Loyalty Road, North Rocks NSW, AustraliaWe take pride in offering an efficient and effective removal service, made straightforward and stress-free with our highly experienced team.
- 4.54 (658 reviews)9 Goulburn St, Kings Park NSW 2148, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.92 (141 reviews)Bandon Road, Vineyard NSW, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.87 (181 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning.
- 4.92 (87 reviews)55 Falcon Street, Crows Nest NSW, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removal company, constituted by two families who will give you the best experience on your moving.
- 4.89 (341 reviews)50 Cosgrove road, Strathfield South NSW 2136We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.
- 4.53 (330 reviews)20/112 Benaroon Road, Lakemba NSW, AustraliaWe've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!
- 4.29 (17 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaInterstate Movers Group aim to boost your move experience with affordable service options.
- 4.95 (179 reviews)Smithfield NSW, AustraliaInterstate Removalist company specialising in the safest removals across the states
- 4.65 (283 reviews)29B Chapel Street, Marrickville NSW, AustraliaWe are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.
- 4.33 (6 reviews)5/71a Rhodes Street, Hillsdale NSW, AustraliaBoutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.
- 4.66 (29 reviews)251 Carlisle Avenue, Hebersham NSW, AustraliaSYDNEYS REALEST REMOVALIST Tara in Parramatta stated “I’ve moved 23 times National and international you guys are absolutely best utilised”
- 3.49 (426 reviews)Mascot NSW, AustraliaWhether you’re moving to an apartment, house or relocating a business within Sydney or beyond. Our service is reliable and cost-conscious
- 4.56 (9 reviews)119 Dunheved Circuit, Saint Marys NSW, AustraliaDawson Moving and Storage is an Australian family owned and operated company who have been dedicated in moving Australia since 1927.
- 4.32 (56 reviews)2/83 Lasso Road, Gregory Hills NSW 2557, AustraliaNo-one understands moves like we do, and we offer a vast range of storage and concierge services so we can manage all aspects of your move
- 5.00 (49 reviews)2-10 Nilson Avenue, Hillsdale NSW, AustraliaWe make each move as stress-free as possible by remaining highly organised and moving quickly and efficiently. Get your free estimate now!
- 4.90 (40 reviews)110 Lamrock Avenue, Bondi Beach NSW, AustraliaRemovals company with more than 4000 jobs done but most importantly, with a purpose. With every job we are making the world a better place!
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- 60 Cowper Street, Randwick NSW, AustraliaAtlantis is a removal company committed to providing premium removal services to its clients.
- 4 Esperance Crescent, Wakeley NSW, AustraliaWe provide fast and easy local and interstate removals services with our professional team. We do packing and unpacking
Removalist services in Moore Park
We offer a range of furniture removalist services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Moore Park and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamentally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Moore Park has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional furniture removalists in Moore Park allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing and unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
What every Moore Park removalist wants you to know before you move
How long will my move take?
The cost of moving house with Moore Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find the best removalists in Moore Park in a few easy steps:
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use Muval to find removalists Moore Park?
Get peace of mind from our fast and efficient Moore Park movers who get the job done.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (312) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Customers highly recommend Muval to find removalists Moore Park
Our network is full of some of the best removalists in Moore Park. Fast, efficient and affordable. Here's what customers of theirs say:
Our top tips and tricks for moving in Moore Park
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on Moore Park removalists to making sure moving day goes to plan.