View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Berala?
The average price of Berala removalists is $60.94 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Berala the cost works out to be around $767.84 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Berala moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Berala removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Berala in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Berala removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $46 per half hour.
- Tired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done?5.00 (26 reviews)
We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- We are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.4.99 (72 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Nadim Zahery5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mandy Dvds5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Kim McCabe5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Pennie C.5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Melanie Blint5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Shainee Thakur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Phil & cathy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Karanvir Manrai5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kelly N5 out of 5 stars on Google
Stefania5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Dina Anastas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Prabhjot Singh5 out of 5 stars on Google
Ben S5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Caro5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Karan Bains5 out of 5 stars on Google
Bouldy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jay5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.