View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Banksmeadow?
Banksmeadow removalists start at $54 per half hour, with an average price of $64.45. So, hiring quality Banksmeadow removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $680. You can save money by comparing Banksmeadow moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Banksmeadow removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $48 per half hour.
- 4.35 (369 reviews)Greenacre NSW, AustraliaWe provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)73/4 Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill NSW, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.68 (323 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLocal & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.
- 4.73 (79 reviews)Botany NSW, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)9 Goulburn St, Kings Park NSW 2148, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.89 (321 reviews)1/1a Seville St, Fairfield East NSW 2165, AustraliaWhen you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 5.00 (47 reviews)55 Falcon Street, Crows Nest NSW, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney
- 4.85 (212 reviews)40/50 Cosgrove Road, Strathfield South NSW, AustraliaWe are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.
- 4.65 (175 reviews)20/112 Benaroon Road, Lakemba NSW, AustraliaWe've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!
- 4.90 (31 reviews)45 Hugh Street, Belmore NSW, AustraliaAs experienced removalists in Sydney, we focus on customer satisfaction and help lighten the burden on our customers' shoulders!
- 5.00 (26 reviews)15 Small Street, Woollahra NSW, AustraliaTired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done? We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- 4.85 (105 reviews)29B Chapel Street, Marrickville NSW, AustraliaWe are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.
- 4.33 (6 reviews)5/71a Rhodes Street, Hillsdale NSW, AustraliaBoutique removal company that specialises in styling, deliveries and installs plus assembly if required.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Banksmeadow removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Banksmeadow in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://www.muval.com.au/removals-insurance
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
cathyf55 out of 5 stars 6 years ago on wordofmouth.com.au
Simon Shackleton5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lisa Burge5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Lauren5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Natalie Mast5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Alex Watson5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Joshua Kearvell5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Emilien P.5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
New West Aussies5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jasmine Johnson5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Jocol5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jane Ackman5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Benjamin Konto5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sean Foran5 out of 5 stars on Google
Carol Wallbank5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Myra Berry5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Sharon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.