View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Loganlea?
The average price of Loganlea removalists is $71.94 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Loganlea the cost works out to be around $906.44 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Loganlea moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Loganlea removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Loganlea in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Loganlea removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $54 per half hour.
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
- Tired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done?5.00 (26 reviews)
We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Servicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.4.75 (225 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Express Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.4.53 (47 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Terri Watson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nagesh See Thiah5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Rio Carter5 out of 5 stars on
L MM5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mel K5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Terri Stark5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Nicki_Darren5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ruby Rose5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Adrienne Baxter5 out of 5 stars on Google
Lyndie Leviston5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kim5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Trent Fraser5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kim5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ash5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bella5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sheree165 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.