Removalists St Helens Park
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in St Helens Park?
The average price of removalists St Helens Park is $57.46 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in St Helens Park the cost works out to be around $724.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing St Helens Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with St Helens Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from St Helens Park in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://muv.al/insurance
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (101) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
N. Layton5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
rez5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
salah Nwiran5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anna5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
rishbh rana5 out of 5 stars on Google
Fran5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Hawki5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Nadim Zahery5 out of 5 stars on Google
Cory5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Samir Sadikhov5 out of 5 stars on Google
Rachel Summerville5 out of 5 stars on Google
David Todd5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Donald Smith5 out of 5 stars on Google
Melanie B5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Irina Arhipova5 out of 5 stars on Google
Giles Lewis5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.