View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Bellmere?
The average price of Bellmere removalists is $75.73 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Bellmere the cost works out to be around $954.20 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Bellmere moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Bellmere removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $57 per half hour.
- 5.00 (7 reviews)15 Jarrah Street, Cooroy QLD, AustraliaWe pride ourselves on our honesty, care and punctuality. We rely on customer referrals and recommendations for our business!
- 4.78 (469 reviews)484 Bilsen Road, Geebung QLD, AustraliaWe are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.
- 3.86 (21 reviews)62 Randolph Street, Rocklea QLD, AustraliaDid someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)181 Boundary Road, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.27 (26 reviews)114 Balham Road, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaWhether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.
- 4.99 (72 reviews)Dalmeny Street, Willawong QLD, AustraliaWe are your one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you want to do it yourself or get the experts in, we have it covered.
- 4.60 (270 reviews)858 Nudgee Rd, Northgate QLD, AustraliaReady Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!
- 4.89 (9 reviews)38 Centenary Place, Logan Village QLD, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 5.00 (47 reviews)Albion QLD, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney
- 4.53 (47 reviews)4/147 Boniface Street, Archerfield QLD, AustraliaExpress Furniture Removals are the Local, Interstate and Australia wide Removal specialists.
- 5.00 (54 reviews)23 Central Park Dr, Yandina QLD 4561, AustraliaJohn’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.
- 1 Commerce Avenue, Warana QLD, AustraliaSearching for a reliable and professional furniture removals service on the Sunshine Coast, then look no further than to Platinum Removals.
- 4.67 (39 reviews)149 Ryan Street, West End QLD, AustraliaWith over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.
- 40 Castlebar Street, Kangaroo Point QLD, AustraliaReady2Go Removals is established in the removalist industry in Brisbane and customers’ satisfaction is our priority. “Anytime Anywhere”!
- 30 Yellowood Close, Tewantin QLD, AustraliaWe are committed to the highest standards in all aspects of operations and always take extreme care with everything we do.
- 4.90 (42 reviews)8-12 Eucalyptus Crescent, Ninderry QLD, AustraliaOur team of Interstate Removalists are there to make your move experience as stress-free as possible from start to finish.
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Brisbane QLD, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 4.88 (124 reviews)240 Peachey Road, Ormeau QLD, AustraliaWhether you are moving near or far Tetris King Movers has something to offer you.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Bellmere removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Bellmere in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
If you change your list of items or space required a week before your move, we can usually adjust the price accordingly. In some circumstances this won’t be possible depending on the booking volume and amount of change and notice provided.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Skye Skye5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
MOJOMA5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sharon5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Noel B5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Jemma Smoult5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Luke5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bruce Walker5 out of 5 stars on Google
Chris S5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Liesie5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Samantha Flindell5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on
Kate Frewin5 out of 5 stars on Google
Daniel Grant5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kate5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michelle15 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Maria Luu5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgia Jones5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
UniqueShazza5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.