View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Carseldine?
The average price of Carseldine removalists is $77.25 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Carseldine the cost works out to be around $973.35 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Carseldine moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Carseldine removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Carseldine in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Carseldine removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $58 per half hour.
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- Our aim is to provide a quality service that no one else does.4.95 (176 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- At Harrington Removals, we have the ability to collect the customers furniture on a set day of the week, with guaranteed delivery dates.4.80 (25 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Baljeet Singh5 out of 5 stars on Google
Chayma Jebara5 out of 5 stars on Google
Christian Laki5 out of 5 stars on Google
Pamela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
L MM5 out of 5 stars on Google
K.Chapman5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anne AM5 out of 5 stars on Google
Emma Lou5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Bouldy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sahil Garg5 out of 5 stars on Google
ramanpreet kaur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Louise Chapple5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kat5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kray5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Laura5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Phil Tan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Wattle Johnson5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.