View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Camden?
The average price of removalists Camden is $57.46 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Camden the cost works out to be around $724.00 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Camden moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Camden removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Camden in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Our Values are deeply rooted in honesty, integrity, respect and diligence; ensuring a job is done properly.4.54 (123 reviews)
- We understand the importance of reliable services to safely transport items of all sizes and descriptions to its destination.4.20 (10 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- At RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.3.91 (244 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- We are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.4.85 (212 reviews)
- With over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.4.44 (66 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (101) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Anthony Abi Akl5 out of 5 stars on Google
Lyndie Leviston5 out of 5 stars on Google
Shainee Thakur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Paula5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Peter5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Baris Uygun5 out of 5 stars on Google
Arman Habibi5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nadine Alam5 out of 5 stars on Google
Abhi5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sidhant Behl5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sue5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on oneflare.com.au
misslizzy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Tanya Secker5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Cara Sirianni5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Tom Obrien5 out of 5 stars on Google
Gayl5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anna5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.