View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Greensborough?
The average price of Greensborough removalists is $67.08 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Greensborough the cost works out to be around $845.21 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Greensborough moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Greensborough removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Greensborough in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Find the best Greensborough removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $50 per half hour.
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- Tired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done?5.00 (26 reviews)
We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- Fragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.4.48 (489 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
We are FAST, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE moving company and operates 24/7!
Frequently asked questions
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (111) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Maryanne- Bangor NSW5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Terri Stark5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Sue Obrien5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Prcl Liu5 out of 5 stars on Google
83Virk5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kristina5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Joanne Pope5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jason Fung5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Ryan Cairns5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michelle Houston5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Asmaa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jacqui Hellard5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Cheryl5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Phil & cathy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anonymous5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kat5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Shainee Thakur5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.