View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Mortdale?
The average price of removalists Mortdale is $58.05 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Mortdale the cost works out to be around $928.80 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Mortdale moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Mortdale removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Mortdale in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- We provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.4.35 (369 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Leave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning4.88 (48 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you change your list of items or space required to an increased amount, the removalist will adjust the price accordingly. It is advisable to inform Muval as soon as you know that your moving volume has increased. This way, we can plan to avoid any items being left behind on the move day. Please contact Muval about two days before your move once you have finished packing; this way, we can give the correct information to the removalist company before the day.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
The packing service is not included in our standard pricing. Please check with our support team to get a quotation.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
n M5 out of 5 stars on Google
Kim McCabe5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Neil E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bella5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Nathan5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ben Goldfinch5 out of 5 stars on Google
Amit p5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Ems5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Stan G5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Liza Rijken5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Kim5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Chris Batt5 out of 5 stars on Google
Scott Battye5 out of 5 stars on oneflare.com.au
Marcel Hassan5 out of 5 stars on Google
Happy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Carol Y5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Amber McFarlane5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.