View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Oakhurst?
The average price of removalists Oakhurst is $58.55 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Oakhurst the cost works out to be around $936.80 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Oakhurst moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Oakhurst removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Oakhurst in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- We are the fastest growing family owned and operated Removals Company in Brisbane. With traits of reliability, honesty and affordability.4.78 (469 reviews)
- When you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.4.89 (321 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- The Duell family have a long-standing background in delivery, with Allan Duell’s great grandfather delivering goods with a horse and wagon.4.38 (24 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Did someone say stressful? How about exhausting? Thanks to Clear Sky Moving you’ll never feel like this when it comes time to move again.3.86 (21 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
When quoting on your job, we provide the name and reviews of the company that matches your inquiry. Although we vet every company on our system, we encourage you to do your own due dilligence on the company you choose.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
Yes, all of our prices are GST inclusive.
A cubic metre is 1m x 1m x 1m. A full-sized container size is 38m3.
Truck sizes vary from 20m3 to 70m3 and sometimes 100m3.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Caroline5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Lisa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
ray and philomena5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Vera5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Stephen Condon5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
Andrew Peal5 out of 5 stars on Google
Tes5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Helen Glover5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Angela5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Colleen Dooley5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
R jber5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jill J5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Peterh5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sandra Seddon5 out of 5 stars on Google
Matt5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Danica5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.