View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Sydenham?
The average price of removalists Sydenham is $58.05 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Sydenham the cost works out to be around $928.80 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Sydenham moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Sydenham removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Sydenham in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- Our services are available all across Australia to make your move easy and stress-free. Your move matters!4.44 (312 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- Ready Movers is a family owned and operated business specialising in all forms of Furniture Relocations locally and interstate!4.60 (270 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- Family owned and with over 15 years in the industry, we can get the job done right. Our team is able to deliver both local and interstate.5.00 (24 reviews)
- We are a family-owned furniture removalist company that specialises in weekly interstate relocations between Adelaide and Melbourne.4.97 (31 reviews)
- Whether you’re moving interstate, locally or just need storage, we’ve got you covered.4.27 (26 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
It is preferable to consider taking out an all-risk policy for your move. We offer two different options of coverage for your move, which include lowering the excess to obtain a lower premium or the ability to cover specific items of your move: https://muv.al/insurance
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
No, The moving company you book will load and unload the truck with a minimum of two professional removalists.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
K.Chapman5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Susan Hubbard5 out of 5 stars on Google
Nadim Zahery5 out of 5 stars on Google
Maureen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rae Emmett5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Lynne Sutherland5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on Facebook
Angela Banovic5 out of 5 stars on Google
Sid Sid5 out of 5 stars on Google
Shaheen5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jannine Barron5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Ryan Cairns5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alesia5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Elise Corbett5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Sandra Seddon5 out of 5 stars on Google
Dina Anastas5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jose Miguel Peralta5 out of 5 stars on Google
Miss Torey5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.