View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Narraweena?
The average price of Narraweena removalists is $66.31 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Narraweena the cost works out to be around $835.51 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Narraweena moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Narraweena removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $50 per half hour.
- 4.35 (369 reviews)Greenacre NSW, AustraliaWe provide the experience, professionalism and service you require to move house. We treat your belongings with care and deliver on time.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)73/4 Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill NSW, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.68 (323 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLocal & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.
- 4.73 (79 reviews)Botany NSW, AustraliaPremium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)9 Goulburn St, Kings Park NSW 2148, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.89 (321 reviews)1/1a Seville St, Fairfield East NSW 2165, AustraliaWhen you choose Speedy Move, you can take comfort in knowing we have the expertise to handle all your moving needs.
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Sydney NSW, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 5.00 (47 reviews)55 Falcon Street, Crows Nest NSW, AustraliaPrime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney
- 4.85 (212 reviews)40/50 Cosgrove Road, Strathfield South NSW, AustraliaWe are young, highly motivated, smart and reliable company with "can do" attitude. Find out how stress-free is to move with Delivery Kings.
- 4.65 (175 reviews)20/112 Benaroon Road, Lakemba NSW, AustraliaWe've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!
- 4.90 (31 reviews)45 Hugh Street, Belmore NSW, AustraliaAs experienced removalists in Sydney, we focus on customer satisfaction and help lighten the burden on our customers' shoulders!
- 5.00 (26 reviews)15 Small Street, Woollahra NSW, AustraliaTired of paying extra hidden fees for removals poorly done? We offer the best removalist service with no extra hidden fees.
- 4.85 (105 reviews)29B Chapel Street, Marrickville NSW, AustraliaWe are a Sydney home and office removals business that offers quality service for your local, regional, commercial and interstate moves.
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Narraweena removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Narraweena in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Preferably No, It is better to use a fitted sheet on each side of your mattresses to enclose.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (130) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Kate Frewin5 out of 5 stars on Google
John B5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
GrannyR5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Debbie5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Perth5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jamie Halliday5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on Facebook
Dean.H5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Richard Verney5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Nan5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on productreview.com.au
Sarah5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Crazey5 out of 5 stars 5 years ago on
RobertFM5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Carson5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
S and S5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mona Ayoub5 out of 5 stars on Google
Mel5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Kerry Walls5 out of 5 stars on Google
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.