View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Westleigh?
The average price of removalists Westleigh is $58.55 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Westleigh the cost works out to be around $936.80 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Westleigh moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Westleigh removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Westleigh in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- We've spent a long time learning how to move things the right way - vigilant preparation, thorough training, and compassionate attitude!4.65 (175 reviews)
- Melbournes #1 Removal and Delivery Company5.00 (18 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- Prime Transport Group is a full service removalist company, constituted by two families with over 7 years of experience as removalist Sydney5.00 (47 reviews)
- Robina Removals is a family business with over 30 years in the industry. We'll cater for all your needs to make your relocation stress free.4.82 (240 reviews)
- Whether you are moving within Tasmania, interstate or overseas, the furniture removalists experts here at Atkins Removals & Storage can help4.19 (150 reviews)
- Canberra based … family owned & run! Passion Removals is as much a description as the name of our business.4.92 (49 reviews)
- Premium removal services - Careful, Reliable, Punctual, Transparent. As seen on Channel 9 & SBS.4.73 (79 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Yes, absolutely. Please mention this at the time of booking, as it may make a difference to the provider we match you with.
Some companies will have storage at the destination and some at the pickup. Some even include complimentary storage!
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
When looking at your kitchen, the industry standard is one book carton to each cupboard door.
Muval is a booking platform. We find reliable moving companies at a competitive rate. We help companies fill their space with customers that are happy to fit in with the truck schedule. It is called a shared load option.
We only work with experienced and reputable moving companies and its in their best interests to pack accurately in the trucks for two main reasons:
- It maximizes the space available.
- A tight well-loaded vehicle ensures less movement and motion on the road/rail.
The final payment must be paid five days before the nominated pickup date.
If your booking is a premium service, the company will be able to provide exact timing. If your booking is a shared option, then your schedule will be a window between two to seven hours on the move day.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Erin Surgey5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Facebook
Sarah cat5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anna5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bridget Ferris5 out of 5 stars on Google
Prue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Iraq King5 out of 5 stars on Google
Neil E5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Vanessa5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Anna5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sam Kaye5 out of 5 stars on Google
K.Chapman5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jonny5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Andy C5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
N. Layton5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Maddy M5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
jane manson5 out of 5 stars on
Samantha5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.