Removalists Arndell Park
View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Arndell Park?
The average price of removalists Arndell Park is $58.05 per half hour. So, to move a 3 bedroom house in Arndell Park the cost works out to be around $928.80 on average. You can reduce this cost and save money by comparing Arndell Park moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Arndell Park removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Arndell Park in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
We work with a range of quality removalists to ensure exceptional service and care is given when moving your items.
Here’s a sample of what people say about the removal companies we work with.
- With over 12 years experience, we are professional removalist company that cover all suburbs in Brisbane.4.67 (39 reviews)
- Since 1987, Aussiemove has been moving families and companies around Adelaide, across Australia and around the world.3.39 (28 reviews)
- John’s Furniture Removals providing quality removals for home and office for over 20 years with different sized trucks to suit any move.5.00 (54 reviews)
- Local & Interstate Removals are experienced removalists, assisting individuals and businesses to relocate to new addresses.4.68 (323 reviews)
- Interstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!4.89 (9 reviews)
- Shift Removals Byron Bay is a no fuss removals service. We are prompt and punctual, friendly and professional.4.72 (57 reviews)
- We’re the removalists Perth locals trust. Our highly experienced, professional team of removalists are the smoothest movers in Perth.4.66 (208 reviews)
- Our trained very experienced team of removalists will wrap and pack your belongings like it was their own3.50 (30 reviews)
- As one of Melbourne’s most professional and trusted home and office removalists and we are AFRA accredited.4.82 (447 reviews)
Frequently asked questions
If you have the original TV box, please use it. You can also purchase TV storage/removal boxes from storage centres. If you don’t have a box and can’t source one, the removalist will use heavy-duty blankets to protect the TV.
If you have booked the shared truck option, then yes. If you have booked a premium option, then you will not be sharing the truck.
If you need to change the delivery or pick up date, please advise the removalist as early as possible. They can sometimes accommodate changes and reschedule but this has a few variables.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
Each company has differing policies about notification before the pickup and delivery. Some companies can provide a time window on booking, others provide this the day before, while others will provide notice within an hour of their arrival.
All furniture items will be wrapped in heavy removalist quilted padding to best protect your furniture; Some removalists will also use shrink wrap as well.
Yes, it can, as long as you notify us before booking your move.
Dismantling and assembling the furniture are not included in our standard pricing but can easily be added to your moving service, just ask.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (92) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Lena5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rhodbronte5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Margaret Roberts5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michele Herrington5 out of 5 stars 3 years ago on oneflare.com.au
Claire Witenko5 out of 5 stars on Google
Jason Fung5 out of 5 stars on Facebook
Alesia5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Michelle Houston5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Cory5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Georgia Haden5 out of 5 stars on Google
Chayma Jebara5 out of 5 stars on Google
Hawki5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Rose5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Jerry5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Sam George5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Gretel Groves5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Wattle Johnson5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.