View pricing, read reviews and book online. Easy!
As seen on:
How much does it cost to hire removalists in Tremont?
Tremont removalists start at $60 per half hour, with an average price of $63.50. So, hiring quality Tremont removalists for a full-service move of an average-sized 3 bedroom house costs as little as $756. You can save money by comparing Tremont moving company prices on Muval to find the best deal for you!
Find the best Tremont removalists with Muval, compare instant prices, read reviews and book online.
Book with confidence that you'll get exceptional service and care starting from $48 per half hour.
- 3.91 (244 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaAt RHAM Transport we provide a caring and reliable removal service with professional attention to suit individual needs. Family owned.
- 4.44 (66 reviews)5 Heales Road, Corio VIC, AustraliaWith over 40 years of experience in the moving industry, you know you can trust Geelong Removals with all of your moving needs.
- 4.48 (489 reviews)37 Zilla Court, Dandenong South VIC, AustraliaFragile Removals is one of Australia’s leading moving companies, offering reliable and affordable services to residents across the nation.
- 4.75 (225 reviews)580a Koo Wee Rup Rd, Pakenham South VIC, AustraliaServicing Melbourne Metro & beyond, S & K Removals is a 100% family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience.
- 4.89 (9 reviews)52 Sun St, Moolap VIC, AustraliaInterstate Removals OzWide offers competitive, attractive and reliable options for your move, whether across the country, state or street!
- 4.88 (48 reviews)Thomastown VIC, AustraliaLeave the fuss behind with the help of a full-service removals company. Move smoothly and securely to your new beginning
- 4.87 (720 reviews)21 Trickey Avenue, Sydenham VIC, AustraliaWhen you need honest, hard working, reliable and affordable Melbourne movers, you need the kahlon movers.
- 4.90 (141 reviews)121 Keys Road, Moorabbin VIC, AustraliaMelbourne's #1 Removal and Delivery Company
- 4.88 (8 reviews)Mill Park VIC, AustraliaNeed The Best Removalist? We are a fast, reliable and affordable moving company and operate 24/7
- 4.79 (29 reviews)Melbourne VIC, AustraliaMore than just furniture removalists, Barossa Valley Furniture Removals will ensure your goods arrive safely at their new destination.
- 5.00 (38 reviews)62 Picnic Street, Mount Eliza VIC, AustraliaQuick 'n' Slick Removals are a team of efficient and trustworthy removalists, offering solutions for any move! Great rates & great service
Removalist services in Tremont
We offer a range of removals services to suit your needs.
We take price in ensuring that your household furniture is handled with care when you move. Your items are wrapped in heavy-duty removal blankets to avoid damage. We can also provide furniture disassembly and reassembly where needed. All of our removalists are hard working professionals with excellent customer service who work quickly to make your move stress free and cost-effective.
Last Minute Removals
When you need a team fast, our instant direct booking platform takes the hassle out of the moving process to save you time searching for removalists in Tremont and still get value for money. We understand that hiring a removalist is often the last thing on your mind when you're moving house. When you need someone friendly that is available to answer your questions, and provides a way to book a quality removal company at the last minute, look no further than Muval.
The way we work is fundamendally changing - and no one understands that better than us. Whether you're upsizing or downsizing your office, we provide excellent service for your next office relocation. We have vetted all the best movers Tremont has to offer to bring you quality moving services for the home or office.
Our network of professional removalists allows us to quote on "bulky" freight and logistics moves where only the best removalists will do. This service is ideal for items that are bigger than can be managed by a courier, but are also unable to be loaded on to shipping palletes. For example, we've worked with a range of furniture companies to ensure that their products are delivered safely to their customers, or between their depots.
We also provide packing supplies, packing & unpacking services, removals insurance and more!
Estimate how long your move will take
The cost of moving house with Tremont removalists will vary depending on how long it takes to load and unload your items from the truck.
Get a ballpark idea below:
How long will your move take?
Estimated time needed by two people
How does Muval work?
Here's how muval helps you to find quality removalists from Tremont in a few easy steps:
1. Tell us what you're moving
Our platform automatically calculates the space required for your items.
2. Find your match
We'll find available trucks at great prices with space when you need it. You can filter by dates, price, rating and more to find the best company to suit your move.
3. Compare quotes and book instantly
There’s no waiting for removalists to come back with quotes. No hidden surprises, all pricing is up front. You’ll get up to 10 quotes instantly online that you can compare reviews & request to book in one spot.
Why use us?
The benefits speak for themselves.
Our platform automatically calculates and prices your move from a range of quality removal companies without you needing to call around and speak to pushy sales people.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover as an additional extra to your move.
Find out more here.
Secure online payment
Pay your booking deposit securely through our encrypted online payments form.
If you’re not satisfied with the company you are matched with after you pay your deposit, we’ll refund you within 2 days.
Our team of move managers are available to help you and answer your questions at any point during your move.
Packing, unpacking and more
For customers looking for a full-service experience. Muval provides access to book pre-pack and unpacking services, packing materials, and even an exit and entry clean on your premesis.
Frequently asked questions
We encourage bookings ASAP, and this will hold the price, reserve the space, and give you peace of mind. This can also mean you avoid any future price rise.
It depends on your volume and which carrier we are using for your move. Some companies can delay the delivery by a day for an extra fee, but others may not be able to if the truck is only passing by your address and must continue driving.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your booking (if your move is more than 5 days away) or give three weeks’ notice before your pick up date, you will get a full refund of your deposit.
This can be organised but will incur an extra charge.
Depending on the destination and the state you are going to. Standard delivery times vary from one day to 21 days.
It is preferred if you or your representative to be present at the pickup and drop off.
To see the pricing, you will need to click on the link in your email. This will take you to our website where you can see your options.
Yes. This varies depends on which company you are using. Usually, the minimum charge is around $300-$500 dependant on the origin and destination.
Generally, it is around four porta-robes or 6 standard cartons for a wardrobe.
Don't take our word for it4.8 (183) Rating from Google reviews
Natasha GallaharMuval customer on google.com.au
Fantastic service, always go above and beyond and more than happy to answer questions. I’ll never use another company as I know 100% I get the best price and best service with Muval.
I highly recommend for anybody looking at moving interstate to contact these guys, I’ve used them twice.
Meg5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Mark & Liz5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Alex Patrick5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on Facebook
Mary Kennedy5 out of 5 stars on Google
amy5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Bruce Walker5 out of 5 stars on Google
Zak Millar5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Duncan Wood5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
Danielle Whitesides5 out of 5 stars on Google
Alicia Wilson5 out of 5 stars on Google
Anne Kimmerling5 out of 5 stars on Google
Martin5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Colin H5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Hayley5 out of 5 stars 4 years ago on productreview.com.au
Sue5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Maria Granados5 out of 5 stars 2 years ago on Google
GrannyR5 out of 5 stars on productreview.com.au
Our top tips and tricks for moving
Read our best tips and tricks on everything from saving money on removalists to finding someone to service your car near your new home.
Connect with a Muval team member and take them on a tour through your home to check off all the inventory items you need to take on your move.